My disco dance moves.

My photo
I day dream all day with Sam :) Let's get crunk with the shopping :D

Saturday, September 12, 2009

There was an extra passenger.

"Baby I wna go smoke k?"

"Ok, don't take too long, please. You need to finish your assignment."

15 minutes goes by..

I call.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in the loo. Be back in abit k?"

"OK."

I can see him walking back in. But in total opposite directions of where the loo was. He wasn't coming from the loo. What was he doing over at Mc Donalds?

He came late to pick me up. OK. I'm already spending most of my time alone when HE was the one who asked me to teman him. The pervert staring at me across doesn't help the situation. He sits down next to me and continues doing his work. I'm pissed. He's checking his watch. I hate it when he checks his watch. Makes it seem like he just wants to send me home and leave.

"Baby I have to leave in a minute."

"Ok."

We continue doing our own thing on our laptops.

"Baby Happy Anniversary :D"

"Yeah, Happy 5 month anniversary too."

You can tell I'm upset. We pack our things and head out to the car, passing by Mc Donalds. I'm scanning through the people to see if anyone is looking at him, maybe giving him signals, maybe that's the person he was sneaking off to see. All these possibilities running through my head. I refuse to hold his hand. He's holding mine while I leave my hand limp.

We reach the car and I see a shadow sitting in the backseat directly behind mine. I ignore it. As mama and papa has always said, pretend that you see, hear or smell nothing. He opens the car door behind to put our stuff. The light comes on.

"Looks like there's an extra passenger with us todayy."

He's giving me the BIGGEST grin ever. It's my panda bear!! One as big as a three year old baby. He out the safety belt on it and it's holding a little card. :3 that's why he was rushing off. That's why he took so long outside. He was getting ready my surprise. :D I felt so embarrassed and horrid cos I was treating him so coldly. After 3 months of bugging him for a panda bear, he finally got me one when I least expected it. It was the best present EVAAAA. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment