My disco dance moves.

My photo
I day dream all day with Sam :) Let's get crunk with the shopping :D

Thursday, September 3, 2009

All my girls out there!



OMGGGG!! Today, I just found out that a person that I've been talking to isn't the REAL person he says he is! It's funny cos there was something wrong somewhere to begin with. And today, when I bumped into the REAL person online, he told me it wasn't him! You have NO idea how bad I freaked. We talked on the phone and I told him what had happened. The weirdest part is that the FAKO knows quiet alot about the REAL guy. And they're both GUYS! Stalker much? And the grossest part is that FAKO is a real perve. EEEE. I'm like, seriously grossed out about this whole thing weihhhh. O.O NO SHIT.

So girls out there, BE CAREFUL. With technology and all, you never know the real truth behind something. Don't be naive! If ANYTHING were to happen to you, you will NEVER be able to REWIND, and we NEVER know who's out there to get us. Just the other day, my boyfirend was telling me that a girl in his school was molested IN THE LIFT by a guy that has been STALKING her! Luckily, he was caught by one of the lecturers who noticed her bawling her eyes out. People now are just after a pair of boobies! ALWAYS trust your instincts. We have no obligation whatsoever to "layan" anyone who we feel uncomfortable with. NOTE THIS! PLEASE be careful, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment