My disco dance moves.

My photo
I day dream all day with Sam :) Let's get crunk with the shopping :D

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jacket.


He: "Baby you look shexy in that jacket :9"

She: "I know, I got it for free ;p"

He: "Yeah, Levi's? :D"

She: "Yeah. :3"

He: "Can I have it when I see you, pweasee? :3"

She: "No. HAHA. But you can borrow it :D"

He: "HMPH, I'll get MY OWN"

She: "Hey I like my jacket otayy?"

He: "I like it too. We'll wear it at the same time ;)"


I was walking around and I saw a boy. He had that jacket on. I couldn't help but stare. For a brief moment I was standing in the middle of the crowd, totally in a whole world of my own. In that very small amount of time, every memory I had of that jacket flashed in my head as if I were about to die right then and there. It seemed so clear. It was as if time had stopped and rewound itself for that short period. He caught me staring, I continued walking in the opposite direction of where he was heading.

I saw him again. This time he saw me too. Both of us just stopped and stared. Just stared.

I tried calling. It went to voice mail. I didn't mean to make him leave for good. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment