My disco dance moves.

My photo
I day dream all day with Sam :) Let's get crunk with the shopping :D

Thursday, September 3, 2009

My morning hair :D




Haha, I can't believe I'm up online this early -.-" Thought I'd check my mail but ended up signing in here instead. Can't help meself :p I'm waiting for mama to get ready. I REFUSE to take the bus this semester!! Besides, I only have two days of which I have no fixed transport to get to school. This is where the art of persuasion comes in. Hehe.

Specially for baby, if he's reading this todayy:
I love you. I'm sorry I kept you up last night. Heee. Even though we had a little set back, I'm glad we talked til 4.30 in the morning. I miss that. I miss you. Have a good day at school, Muhammad Fawzan bin Sabirin, youu! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment