My disco dance moves.

My photo
I day dream all day with Sam :) Let's get crunk with the shopping :D

Monday, August 10, 2009

Prom King.


JULY 2008. "GAH, it's that really cute boy again. Crap Daniel and Scott are gna say something mean. Act cool, act cool. Man, he's not looking. Ok, smile at his friend, don't be rude :p We're passing, the boys didn't say anything. GOOD. Oh God, I really wna look back at him. He's totally out of my league. He's Prom King, I'm just the girl that he passes by."


AUGUST 2009. We're writting notes when we're right infront of each other. My parents are around. Don't get too shmooshy.

" Beautiful, I love you. You make me happy too :)"

"Sexy Beast you (HAHA). I love you too. I wish you didn't have to go"

"Beautiful, I wish you were portable. That way I can bring you wherev
er I go"

"Sexy Beast you (Ima stick with that :p). I know. Then I can follow you home. Idw you to go"

"Baby I have to leave in a minute :("


"I know. :( Baby please promise to drive carefully?"

"Ok, baby. I promise. Happy four month anniversary again! :D"

"Hehee. :D Happy four month anniversary too! I love you"

"I love you too :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment