My disco dance moves.

My photo
I day dream all day with Sam :) Let's get crunk with the shopping :D

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In the morning.


I wake up and my eyes are swollen again. All I can think about is what went wrong last night. There's no point blaming either party cos it's just gna make things even more worse than it was to begin with. All we do is fight fight fight. I've had enough. I'm trying really hard to make things better. I'm want so badly for this to just stop and rewind back to when it was me and you against the world. The world that criticized all the things that we stood for, all the times when they said we were wrong just because it wasn't what they believed in. But we didn't care because it was us. I miss how I use to smile for no reason. I miss waking up in the morning, feeling that I can do anything cos you're already out there waiting for me. I love you so so so much that the thought of losing you makes me want to drop down and die right then and there. I know that I've done mistakes. And I'm trying to fix them. And I know that you're doing the same too, but difference is that I know where my flaws start and end. You just blame yourself blindly. Baby I can't handle getting hurt anymore. I pasted all the pieces back with you. I can't have you ripping it back to shreds after everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment