My disco dance moves.

My photo
I day dream all day with Sam :) Let's get crunk with the shopping :D

Sunday, August 16, 2009

For mama.


Mommy,
I'm sorry for the things that I've done to make you cry. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you. I promise you that I never meant to. All the times when I yelled back was because I was angry. I know it was wrong of me and I honestly didn't mean to. I wish I could take it all back and I'll do everything in my power to make you feel better.

Mama,
All the times where I wished you weren't here, I take it back. I'm sorry for all the sins that we've passed to you. We never understood and cared. I wish I could erase them. I would've been a better person if I knew it was for you.

Mama,
Thank you for loving me and caring for me. Thank you for showing us how much we all can't live without each other. Thank you for showing me that I am never alone. For giving me guidence and forgiving me when I have done wrong upon you. Thank you for protecting me and shielding me from the things that I couldn't handle. And thank you for pushing me when I refused to be the best at what I do.

Mommy,
You are my friend. My reason. My answer.

I love you.

1 comment: