My disco dance moves.

My photo
I day dream all day with Sam :) Let's get crunk with the shopping :D

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dear Destiny.


So lots of things have been happening these past few days. You really can't help but wonder, was this the way things were supposed to go? People say that our destiny is set by God and that it can never be changed. I have to SERIOUSLY disagree with that statement. In my opinion, the large handful of people that believe that are the ones who sit on their asses and expect things to just work out on their own. We all believe that God has written our story for us. That it has been carefully thought over and drafted many times. But have you ever stopped and think for awhile that yes, God did write our story, but He might've also written many versions to it. Now whichever version we choose to star in is OUR very own choice as God cannot force us to make a decision based on what He wants. He can only guide us.

I was watching a movie just now, "My sassy girl" and right at the end of it there was a scene where an old man said "Destiny is the bridge we build to the ones we love". Also that we mould our own destinies. I'm not sure what I'm trying to get across here now. But I think that if you really wanted to change something, you could. It's whether you find it worthwhile or not. I guess I'm still just bitter about the past and everything and that I just wanted things back then to work out. But like the saying goes, you can't save your cake and eat it at the same time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment