My disco dance moves.

My photo
I day dream all day with Sam :) Let's get crunk with the shopping :D

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Baby's all grown up.

He's only starting college tmrw but it feels like my own child is going for the very first day of school. I'm happy, excited, nervous and insecure all at once. It's seriously driving me mad. Especially the whole thing with the insecurity :( Maybe I bug too much about the timing and everything but I cant exactly help myself. I dooo wna spend time with him. And I am aware that seeing him everyday like we usually do won't exactly be an option anymore. I know he's trying to make an effort, I can tell. But sometimes I feel bad cos it seems like I'm forcing him to make me happy. Feel bad or be upset. Either way, it's unfair to him and I know. But again, I really can't help myself. I'm like, getting a bad case of paranoia as well. All these thoughts about other girls and stuffs. I'm not exactly the best looker of the bunch. :( GAH. I feel real silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment