My disco dance moves.

My photo
I day dream all day with Sam :) Let's get crunk with the shopping :D

Monday, October 19, 2009

If I weren't here for you anymore.

He hugs her. He's smelling her hair. He's about to say something, she can tell - she can hear him suck in the air as if preparing to speak.

"Baby?"

"Yesh?"

"What will you do if I'm not here anymore?"

"I'd get depressed and kill myself. Hahaha"

"Seriously?"

"No la, silly. Haha. Idk, maybe. Idk. What do you mean?"

"I mean, what would you do if I'm not here for you anymore?"

"Like if you were gone?"

"Yeah."

"Don't say things like that."

"Sorry, I just wna know."

"What're you trying to say?"

"Nothing. Sorry."

It goes on. She cries. He tries to make things feel better. It doesn't work. He doesn't know, but she's still crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment